Thursday, November 20, 2008
Welcome to Random Thoughts Thursdays!
Okay, so we'll see how this works out. Some days I have nothing to say. Others I have so many thoughts running through my head that I don't even know where to begin. So I figured maybe I'd dedicate a day to random thoughts, questions, or open it up to discuss whatever anyone wants to discuss. I'm sure there will be a Thursday where I have something specific to say - but in the meantime, let's try it out.
Some random thoughts I've had so far today:
- This woman on the train was smacking gum so loud I wanted to snatch her lips off!
- You ever see really skinny guys wearing skinny jeans...and the jeans are STILL baggy on them? What the hell man??? Eat something, lift weights, do SOMETHING!
- Why are the people at my job so GREEDY? I have a candy jar filled with goodies and they pretend to come over to ask me questions when all they really want is candy. And then they grab a handful instead of taking just one piece. There's someone digging in it right now! Just ask, TAKE ONE and then keep it movin'!
- Speaking of work, I've had a stressful week so far and it doesn't seem to be letting up. Everyone was getting on my damn nerves. By the end of the day, I'm wondering where I can hide the bodies and get away with it.
- I miss Bernie Mac
(LMAO! I needed that!)
- Any of you have "booty jeans"? Mine are not necessarily jeans, but corduroys. Every time I wear these cords, my backside is bootylicious! They lift it up, push it out and round it out nicely - especially when I have my high heeled boots on to go with it. I have them on today - I love it! (I'll be back to my flat back tomorrow!) LOL!
- Speaking of Bootylicious - can anyone see Beyonce playing Wonder Woman? She's expressed an interest and says she's met with reps from DC Comics and Warner Bros. to talk about inheriting the Amazon princess' tiara from Lynda Carter, who played the character in the '70s TV series. Now, if Wonder Woman was an Amazon, brick house, ass kickin' superhero, B might not be tall enough. Tyra Banks anyone?
Okay, I'll stop my random thoughts here so that you all can jump in with yours.
I'll leave you with a question for the day:
Would you rather suffer a nerve injury that forever numbed your entire genital region, or one that left you completely deaf?
(....huh? what?....I can't hear you! LOL!)