Thursday, April 21, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I'm hungry. I made chicken breasts and spinach for lunch, but I might save it for dinner and eat Subway instead. I really wanna eat these cheese crackers though...or these jelly beans that Crystal has on her desk. Can you tell I'm hungry?
- This woman on the train flashed her dentures at me. She loosened them out of her mouth and showed them to me, then put them back in her mouth. I've been freaked out ever since. She looked like the Wicked Witch of the West!
- The Gap is having a crazy sale! - I did some damage in there yesterday and was online this morning. Someone please stop me!
- I can't wait to buy a new phone. Mine sucks. If you've tried texting me on my personal cell in the past month, I didn't get it. Hit me on my blackberry. If you need the number, inbox me.
- Annamaria and I have a movie date! And she's cooking dinner for me next weekend!
- Serena sent me a card - she's the sweetest!
- Someone gave me jalapeno peach barbeque sauce today - I can't wait to try it. Should I try it on chicken or shrimp? Or both!?
- I've been doing a sudoku puzzle every night before bed. It relaxes me for some reason.
- Where is Yolanda?
- I know this is bad, but I can't wait to drink soda again after Easter.
- Fish Fry tomorrow! Woo-hoo!
- Red lipstick is my new favorite thing! I got hit on by two white guys, three lesbians and got so many compliments at work yesterday after rocking red lips. Who knew??!!
- People still say, "I wanna send a shout out to..."??
- A friend of mine represents two men who are well renowned Haitian artists - The Domond Brothers. Their awe inspiring works of art are being showcased at the MoCADA - 80 Hanson Place, in downtown Brooklyn. If you're around the NYC area this weekend, please check it out. This particular exhibit is until May 1st. …and it's FREE!!! Affected by the 2010 earthquake, their art inspires hope and triumph. A must see!
- The throwback this week!