- I hope Annamaria doesn't mind, but look at this pic of Sophia Michele (Soso) she sent me. This baby girl is stunning!
- I was gonna complain about paying bills, but then stopped myself after realizing I'm blessed to have a great job. I thank God for supplying all my needs...and those of all my family and friends. Grateful.
- I woke up thinking about lunch.
...And how sore my muscles are this morning. I'm slowly working back up to where I was a year ago in the gym. Monica and I worked it WITHOUT Deebo the other night, and judging from my soreness, we worked it right!
- Been drinking more water lately and I can definitely tell the difference. I actually think my skin is glowing :-)
- I hate it when people step on my feet on the train and don't say excuse me. Some folks have no manners at all.
- Been getting fun stuff in the mail all week at work. The shopping bug hit me HARD over the weekend :-)
- Sometimes I wish I had a garden. I love flowers :-)
- Kobe said some NOT nice things on the court the other night - but what NBA player hasn't in the heat of the moment during a game? I've heard worse, and none of those players got fined. Stern and the NBA are a bit hypocritical. No excuses though.
- I keep getting pre-sale emails for Knicks playoff tickets. I may need to look into that.
- A few folks have asked me to write a "Brooklyn" follow-up. Give me a scenario (Fury) and I'll do it ;-)
- Anyone watching Toni Braxton and her sisters' new reality show?
- Love and Hip Hop is the worst.
- Jilly from Philly is back!
- Speaking of Philly, I miss my nephews. They haven't even called me :( I'll give them a ring later to say "I love you!" :-)
- Brian's throwbacks this week! For some reason, I feel like watching Friday. LOL!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)