Thursday, April 14, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Beautiful day today!
- I hope Annamaria doesn't mind, but look at this pic of Sophia Michele (Soso) she sent me. This baby girl is stunning!
- I was gonna complain about paying bills, but then stopped myself after realizing I'm blessed to have a great job. I thank God for supplying all my needs...and those of all my family and friends. Grateful.
- I woke up thinking about lunch.
...And how sore my muscles are this morning. I'm slowly working back up to where I was a year ago in the gym. Monica and I worked it WITHOUT Deebo the other night, and judging from my soreness, we worked it right!
- Been drinking more water lately and I can definitely tell the difference. I actually think my skin is glowing :-)
- I hate it when people step on my feet on the train and don't say excuse me. Some folks have no manners at all.
- Been getting fun stuff in the mail all week at work. The shopping bug hit me HARD over the weekend :-)
- Sometimes I wish I had a garden. I love flowers :-)
- Kobe said some NOT nice things on the court the other night - but what NBA player hasn't in the heat of the moment during a game? I've heard worse, and none of those players got fined. Stern and the NBA are a bit hypocritical. No excuses though.
- I keep getting pre-sale emails for Knicks playoff tickets. I may need to look into that.
- A few folks have asked me to write a "Brooklyn" follow-up. Give me a scenario (Fury) and I'll do it ;-)
- Anyone watching Toni Braxton and her sisters' new reality show?
- Love and Hip Hop is the worst.
- Jilly from Philly is back!
- Speaking of Philly, I miss my nephews. They haven't even called me :( I'll give them a ring later to say "I love you!" :-)
- Brian's throwbacks this week! For some reason, I feel like watching Friday. LOL!