Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
And Happy St. Patrick's Day...if you're into that sorta thing. I personally spend the day avoiding all the drunkards in the street who were inebriated at 9am, but that's just me :-)
- I have another cold. I don't understand it. I think I just need warm weather and I'll be fine.
- I need a vacation. One where it's 80 degrees at breakfast time, there's warm sand between my toes and an ocean.
- I hate hearing people chew gum. Even worse when I actually see the gum in their mouths.
- I also hate when people pronounce the "L" in "salmon." Like they said on Witches Brew - straight bamma!
- The woman who sits next to me always over-waters my plant because she assumes I don't water it myself. Poor thing is drowning. She doesn't do her own work because she's too busy walking around watering plants and minding everyone else's business.
- I don't feel like eating healthy this week, but I have to try. Need to get right!
- Is Charlie Sheen touring now? GTFOH.
- Sheri Sheppard is a clown.
- Cole says hello :-)
- Kyce (my oldest nephew) got a perfect score on his Arabic exam. I'm so proud of him!
- A lot of bridal showers and bachelorette parties coming up - fun times!
- I've never dreamed of how my own wedding will be (if I have one) but I LOVE going to other people's weddings.
- I hate my cell phone.
- The Fab Five documentary on ESPN was excellent.
- Need a mani/pedi in the WORST way.
- Don't forget to check out BUMP tonight at the IFNY Screening - Spike Lee Screening Room - Long Island University - Brooklyn Campus, 1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, NY. Craig is gonna be there, so that makes it worth going all by itself!
- I woke up with the urge to shop for shoes. Then I open my email and see a Friends & Family discount from Nine West. This isn't good.
- Getting my taxes done on Saturday finally. Hope he tells me something good!
- And now, this week's throwbacks - RIP Nate Dogg. So sad...you will be missed and your music lives on forever.