I got in late last night and have been slammed all day. Couple that with having problems with eBlogger and I'm lucky I got this post out at all!
- Had a blast at the Breakout Kings premiere party last night! All the stars of our new A&E series were fun to hang around - very cool people....especially fine ass Laz Alonzo! I love it when celebs don't take themselves too seriously and know how to have fun and be silly :-)
Make sure you watch this Sunday, March 6th at 10p. Especially if you have a Nielsen box! LOL!
- I guess I used up all my random thoughts in yesterday's post of things I don't have time for :-)
- Gas prices are insane...can't wait to run through Jersey this weekend on my way to Philly to fill up - it's cheaper...and I don't have to pump it myself.
- Looking forward to my bowling/Chuck E. Cheese belated birthday party this weekend with the fam!
- My cat Cole is hanging in there. I love him so much.
- I've been downing Diet Coke lately like it's water. I just need to drink more WATER!
- People look at me like I'm a different person when I wear makeup. I must really need it!
- I was going to check out a movie tonight, but after seeing some photos of myself, I'll be in the gym instead.
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)