Thursday, March 10, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Don't forget to set your clocks forward this weekend! Spring is coming!
- My ace Denise is coming into town tomorrow for the SU Reunion Party! Saturday at Katra, 9p-4a - be there or be square!
- A lot of controversy with the Big East Tournament....but SU still rules the Garden :-)
- Suri Cruise is too big to still be sucking on a Binky. Isn't she like 4 or 5 years old?
- Did spinning last night...felt great! I'm making my way back!
- Now...what's for lunch? :-)
- Did any of you in the NYC listen to Power 105 this morning? The male talent said a single woman who is sleeping with two men at one time is displaying whorish behavior - but if men do it, it's ok. He said, "women are supposed to be better than us." Double standard or truth? Shall we discuss today or on tomorrow's blog?
- I'm tired of hearing about the Royal Wedding. Who cares?!
- I'm more excited about all the weddings and stuff coming up for people I actually KNOW! I'm looking forward to all of the wedding festivities I have to attend in the next coming weeks! Congrats to all of my soon-to-be married friends!
- My nephew Kyce will be 7 years old this month! I remember watching him being born, now he's getting so BIG! That's my baby! He wants an XBox or Wii for his birthday :-)
- Cole is hanging in there....thank you for all of your prayers!
- What's with the flooding in Jersey?
- Want to check out a cool flick? A good friend of mine will be screening his short film BUMP on Friday, March 18th at the Spike Lee Screening Room - Long Island University - Brooklyn Campus, 1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, NY. There will be a $10 suggested donation and a brief reception before the screening begins. Mr. Rodney Lee is a hot, up-and-coming writer, director and filmmaker, and I'm so proud to be there to support his film. It'll be a great night, so come out if you can! If you need any added incentive, Craig 'n Nem will be there! LOL! It can be a blog outing! Here's the trailer for BUMP:
- Now, this week's throwback!