Thursday, January 20, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- So I'm watching The View and they have 2 women on who have "Superior Autobiographical Memory" - meaning they can remember every day of their life. I think that would drive me insane.
- Keep saying prayers for my cat Cole, please!
- I have spaghetti for lunch but I don't want it.
- Did I hear correctly? The Eagles are looking at Plaxico Burress?
- I hope the Jets pull it out this weekend! I like Rex Ryan...freaky foot fetish and all :-)
- Is anyone having a Super Bowl party?
- Just had a craving for McDonalds....where did THAT come from?
- I need to drink more water. My lips are dry. Not cute.
- I feel like shopping.
- Michelle Obama is SO FLY!
- Ninety girls are pregnant or have had babies in the school year at Memphis High School. One of the teen mothers said on the Today Show that some girls "think it's cute." da hell?!
- Did you all see the video of the woman falling into a mall fountain because she was walking and texting?
She has the nerve to want to sue the mall because she's humiliated and said that security should have done more to help her. Like what? Escort her through the mall so she doesn't fall or walk into something she shouldn't? Girl...stop it. Watch where you're going and put the phone away.
- I actually watched American Idol last nigt...and even teared up a couple of times during a few of their sob stories. SuSu made me watch, but doubt I'll watch the entire season. Did you like the new judges?
- I miss my family back in Philly :(
- Time to do my annual performance review at work. I just want to write "see last year" and get it over with. Just give me a fat raise.
- Brian's throwback!