Friday, September 30, 2011
We haven't done one of these in a while, so I figured....why not?! Hopefully I didn't ask too many tricky questions for your "Friday-end-of-week" brains :-)
1. Does/Can a kiss give you an indication of how good…or bad…the sex will be?
2. Once a cheater always a cheater?
3. If you are dating more than one person at a time, and one of those persons gives you a gift or leaves something (a toothbrush, an article of clothing, etc) at your place – do you hide it before the other person you’re dating comes over, or do you leave it out with the understanding that you’re not exclusive?
4. Would you want to live with a prospective mate before getting married? If so, for about how long?
5. If you could watch a video of yourself having sex, would you want to?
6. If for some reason you could never again be sexually intimate with anyone of the opposite sex, would you seek such intimacy with someone of your own sex? If so, what would someone of your own sex have to be like in order for you to find them sexually attractive?
7. If you could either double or halve your desire for sex, which would you do? Why?
8. Have you ever been in love with someone you knew you couldn’t trust?
9. Has sex ever made you feel guilty?
10. Would you prefer a wild, passionate, turbulent relationship, or a calm, warm, consistent one? Why?