Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF Sexy Survey!

TGIF!

We haven't done one of these in a while, so I figured....why not?! Hopefully I didn't ask too many tricky questions for your "Friday-end-of-week" brains :-)

1. Does/Can a kiss give you an indication of how good…or bad…the sex will be?

2. Once a cheater always a cheater?

3. If you are dating more than one person at a time, and one of those persons gives you a gift or leaves something (a toothbrush, an article of clothing, etc) at your place – do you hide it before the other person you’re dating comes over, or do you leave it out with the understanding that you’re not exclusive?

4. Would you want to live with a prospective mate before getting married? If so, for about how long?

5. If you could watch a video of yourself having sex, would you want to?

6. If for some reason you could never again be sexually intimate with anyone of the opposite sex, would you seek such intimacy with someone of your own sex? If so, what would someone of your own sex have to be like in order for you to find them sexually attractive?

7. If you could either double or halve your desire for sex, which would you do? Why?

8. Have you ever been in love with someone you knew you couldn’t trust?

9. Has sex ever made you feel guilty?

10. Would you prefer a wild, passionate, turbulent relationship, or a calm, warm, consistent one? Why?

Go!

-b

6 comments:

Annamaria said...

FIRST BITCHES

Stef said...

I was too busy reading the questions to be first - dammit!

Annamaria said...

This one isn't too bad so I'll answer! :)

1. It can in some cases but not all. (so I have heard..)

2. Not true

3. No one should leave anything anywhere until it is understood that you guys are exclusive. If they "accidently" leave it then you have the right to "accidently" throw it out! :)

4. Yes. I did & I think our relationship benefitted from it a lot because we got to know each other a lot bettebefore getting married. I don't think you should put a time frame on it because everyone's relationship id different but you should keep communication open as to how you feel so that the other person knows hey I think i want to move forward how about you?

5. Yes I would.

6. yes I would... Lesbian sex would be better than no sex...LOL I hope..LOL...

7. neither

8. yep

9. No how can sex with my hubby make me feel guilty?? LOL

10. Consistent.

Annamaria said...

DAMN TYPOS

The Fury said...

1. Kissing style can be an indication of how good the sex will be. Not always be often

2. Once a cheater...once a cheater. No hard and fast rule on this.

3. I'd hide the left over article. Just because we're non-exclusive doesn't mean she wants to see some other chick's garter belt, see through bra and crotchless undies...or...so a friend told me...

4. Yes I'd like to live with someone before tying the knot. It's like the dress rehearsal before the big performance.

5. I'd watch a video of myself having sex on the biggest screen possible...with THX sound and if we could get it IMAX, bring the 3D glasses!

6. If I couldn't have sex with opposite sex, I'd masturbate for the rest of my life. The same sex is never an option for me.

7. I wouldn't change it. Double would put me in a dangerous place. Halve might make me too sedate. I like some good horny energy.

8. I was in love with someone I learned I couldn't trust...then stopped being in love with them and just loved them, but still find them attractive.

9. Sex has never made me feel guilty but the partner has. Sometimes you just gotta nut for your partner and not focus on pleasing them. I gotta work on that.

10. I don't like turbulence, but I hate boredom. I'd have to take the passion.

Stef said...

Sorry, got busy at work! now.

1. If a man can't kiss, I assume he can't fuck. just is what it is.

2. yep!

3. I hide it. No need to be rude.

4. yep, for about a year or so.

5. No, too body conscious.

6. I'd be a masturbating fool!

7. half it, since I don't have anyone to unleash on right now.

8. All the time, story of my life.

9. Only if I were to cheat.

10. Calm, warm and consistent. I've done the turbulent thing and it's not cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails