Thursday, September 15, 2011
Random Thoughts Thursday...by the Cable Guy!
Brooke isn't up to blogging today, so she said I could kick off RTT! Ahem....
- I hope Brooke has a great day. The rest of you too :-)
- Thick chicks are sexy.
- RIP to Brian Urlacher's mother. It kills me how some feel he should still play on Sunday, even though he just lost his mother. Imagine how you'd feel if your mother passed? Nuff said.
- I love my mother...dearly.
- We're in mid-September already - Christmas will be here before you know it.
- My son told me this morning that he wants to grow up to be "cool" like me. That's my man!
- Parenting is the biggest joy in the world, but only if you're up for it. If not, don't have kids.
- This Cougar tried to rape me the other day as I was installing her modem. I told her I only have eyes for Brooke and to keep it moving! You'd be surprised how many naked women answser the door waiting for the cable guy. Desperation is not sexy.
- That said, I do feel kinda sexy in my uniform ;)
- If it wasn't for football and ESPN, I'd never watch tv...and I'm the Cable Guy.
- My favorite game growing up was Dodge Ball.
- I need a new ride.
- The new Ms. Universe is BANGIN'! I don't normally pay attention to those things, but she can get it.
- Brooke is even letting me choose the throwback for today - this goes out to B!
Let's Get It!
- Cable Guy