Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Hump Day!


Since I totally flaked and dropped the ball for TMI Tuesday, let's just call this TMI Wednesday - even though it doesn't quite have the same ring to it. I was off for a few days, was hanging with the fam, and just enjoying some down time...but I promise to get back into the swing of things for the Fall. Damn, where did summer go!? Anyway, let's just jump right in shall we?



Real Sex Education - How'd you learn?...by The Fury.

The summer has unofficially left us. Here in the NYC, the warm weather has immediately made way for rain and sixty-degree temps. This time of year always reminds me of school. School always reminds me of sexy teachers. I've had maybe one or two actual sexy teachers during my schooling years, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about hot teachers with short skirts and glasses biting from apples.

In the bedroom, however, I've had plenty of teachers. I'm a willing and dutiful student. Sure I've taught and instructed, but the ones that teach me always have a special place in my memories. The behind-the-door teachers are the ones that enlighten you to new things, make you try stuff you'd never try, or help you overcome the tension and just relax.

I had a bet with Poetry; she taught me physical education. Because of her I learned I could go down on a woman for an hour or more…and enjoy every second.

Satin was very sensitive and an extremely loud screamer. I learned how to be extra gentle. I learned calligraphy. How to coax and easy stroke and get great results. How to make her shudder without hitting her with the "poundcake" which almost had the neighbors calling the cops.

Pree taught mass communication. There's no time like the present and a closed mouth won't get fed so if you want it…you better speak up and ask for it.

BJ helped me realize that it was ok to fly the freak flag and just be me. I learned to say whatever I like in the bedroom…and there's nothing like revenge sex. I guess we'd call that philosophy.

I learned how to handle two courses at once from Honey Rider and Phoenix. While Honey Rider taught Yoga - the brilliance of flexibility and stretching - Phoenix was learned in the importance of a great cheerleader and persuasive communication.

Mercedes taught Swimming. My first coed shower. I learned how to share the water…while doing the breast stroke.

Ebony was the professor of city planning. Do it wherever you can.

Those are just a few of the courses I attended. I've learned tons and had lots of great teachers. What about you? What have you learned sexually? What have you taught?

School is in session…there's the bell…

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*

-The Fury

http://dirtydetails.blogspot.com/
http://www.twitter.com/dirtydetails
http://dirtydetails.tumblr.com/

20 comments:

Annamaria said...

There has to be SOME law against being first when you wrote the blog... I call bullshit! LMAO

The Fury said...

OK, fine. Annamaria is first! Now go read the blog post.

Stef said...

LMAO! I was gonna say the same thing! Fury can't be first!

That's like Brooke being first, no fair!

Jaz said...

How Fury gonna be first on his own damn blog!? LOL!

Annamaria said...

I'm first bitches. OK now you may all comment! LMAO

Stef said...

I learned all my sex secrets from my first. He was very adventurous, so even though I was a late bloomer, I was a pro after him ;)

Fury, you went down on a woman for over an hour? You didn't get lock jaw!!?? She must've been one happy camper to let you stay down there that long...means you were doing something right! LOL!

The Fury said...

@Stef - Yes and no lock jaw. The key is using different styles. I couldn't just stay down there doing the same repetitive thing (though I don't think she would've minded). Yes...I believe she was a very very happy camper.

The Fury said...

@Stef- How'd you find out you were a pro?

Stef said...

Hmmm...I guess that's because I've gotten rave reviews each and every time, but you're right...they could be lying to me :)

Yolanda said...

All this rain and all this Fury talk has left me feeling very...................................................................................................................................................................................................... um yeah, when's lunch?

:-)

Craig n 'em said...

Fury, I applaud you. There's no friggin' way I can go down on a woman for an hour...

My trick is I go down with a wet piece of bologna. Thats a great substitution for a tongue.

Don't Judge me...

The Fury said...

@Stef - I doubt a consensus is all lies. A pro, huh... Did you read that @Latinego?? Where are youuuu? She said she's a pro!

@Yolanda - Lunch...was that an innuendo there?

The Fury said...

@Craig - if you ever invite me over I will not eat sandwiches at your house! Hilarious!

Hayden said...

Fury got me reminiscing over here. I have had lots of teachers but the one lesson that I had to learn was that every woman is different and it's all on the job training sometimes! You can come in with lots of experience but in the end (pun intended) it's all about the transferable skills.

Great...now I'm horny at work and I work at a woman's college! I think I'm leaving early today!! LOL

Brooke said...

wet bologna between my legs made me throw up in my mouth a lil bit...

As far as teachers, I guess every partner can be considered one since each of them taught me what THEY like. Like Hayden said, everyone is different, so there's always something new to be learned.

Annamaria said...

1. CRAIG IS A DAMN FOOL...LMFAO

2. I WILL NEVER EAT BOLOGNA AGAIN!

3. Hayden go home & bang out your wife. Although I sent dessert to her job today so I don't think she's going to want you. :-)

The Cable Guy said...

Since when does dessert trump sex??

Hey ya'll!

My best teacher was a woman I was having sex with when I was 18 - she was 37 - and sexy as shit. That woman made my toes curl, and wasn't afraid to tell me what she wanted. I don't think women realize how sexy that is - telling us how to please you. Since not all women (and men) are built the same, communication is key - and that's what makes you unforgettable.

Craig is a NUT.

The Fury said...

I agree with Hayden and Brooke. If you're open and a good lover, every partner can teach you.

@annamaria - That dessert may find its way into their bedroom!

Domina*Tricks said...

How did I miss this one?

A good teacher puts her partner at ease, and then instructs without it seeming too controlled or forced. It's all in the way you approach it so that it doesn't feel like you're being "taught" at all - but moreso adventurous.

I've learned something from each and every lover I've had - mainly what I like, not necessarily what THEY like. They've shown me things about myself that I never knew existed. A good teacher opens you up to so many possibilities and breaks down walls. They make you feel free to explore all of your desires.

That's what I try to do with anyone I'm intimate with as well. Good one!

Cool boy said...

It feels great to feature much revealing and unequalled articles on your websites.helpful hints

Related Posts with Thumbnails