Thursday, September 22, 2011
- RIP Troy Davis. Such a sad turn of events. An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. It could easily happen to any of us. Send up prayers for peace and healing.
- As Princess would say, I'm hungry like the wolf!
- Time heals all wounds. People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go.
- Name some good side hustles - I want to buy a house.
- This week is creeping by.
- I haven't watched any new TV shows yet this season. Anyone watch X-Factor last night?
- Getting my car inspected Saturday before my Godson's birthday party. Car stuff is a pain, but glad I got some good wheels!
- People keep complaining about the new Facebook but it hasn't hit my page yet...wondering what all the hoopla is about.
- Eagles vs. Giants this weekend - I hope Vick is okay to play! Otherwise, we're doomed with Kafka. E-A-G-L-E-S - Eagles!
- I want new boots. And a new winter coat. Maybe I feel this way because I'm in my office freezing!
- My eyebrows are crawling across my forehead...I need to get them waxed.
- So many birthdays coming up! I'm about to be broke!
- I haven't had a Snapple in over a week - so proud of myself. Snapple is CRACK to me.
- What I DID have though, was a frozen apple martini (Texas size) from BBQ's that "accidentally" had a triple shot in it. I was promptly laid out on my ass. Never again.
- In honor of my hangover, today's throwback :-)