- This weather is definitely "fall-like" already. Summer was OUT!
- We're having a company wide pizza party today. "Yay!" for not buying lunch, but "boo!" for having to really sign up for spinning today to work it all off :-(
- Annamaria has a book club and I'm in it! We're reading "The End of November" by Nicole Sharpe if anyone wants to read along :-)
- I haven't read a book in months....that's so sad.
- I want a Pepsi right now for some reason. Guess I'll go get water instead.
- I hate when people go thru my stuff.
- Jordan (Serena's baby boo) is gorgeous! His smile just melts your heart :-)
- I saw my Godson Lee this past weekend. That boy is a little genius. Love him!
- Hug and kiss the ones you love - and tell them you love them every day.
- I'm in meetings all day today...not fun.
- I've taken care of two plants for almost a year now and they're thriving. I've never been able to keep plants this long. I'm pretty darn proud of myself! I had a little bit of help though - shout out to Tanisha for helping me water them :-)
- I need to hit the lotto.
- Why do mothers work your nerves so bad? I love her dearly, but sometimes.......
- Never mind...I'm grateful for her.
- I can't believe we're coming up on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Still praying for those who lost loved ones that day.
- Happy Birthday LockSmiff :-)
- Is anyone else sad that Det. Stabler won't be back on Law & Order: SVU this season? Just me? Ok.
- Don't let me forget to do my football picks today - SUpreme Fantasy Football League with Rameer in full effect!
- Today's throwback courtesy of our favorite RTT Playlist guru - D to the Moe!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)