Thursday, February 24, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- For some reason, it doesn't feel like my birthday is tomorrow.
- Probably because I've been fighting a cold and worrying about my cat. I can't think of anything else.
- I want chocolate. I also want these Girl Scout cookies I've been avoiding for weeks now.
- I am going out to dinner for my birthday tomorrow though, so hopefully that makes me feel better.
- A friend of mine asked me to pose this question to the blog. I'll change the names to protect the innocent :-) She is engaged and her fiance wants her to eliminate her maiden name altogether. So for example, if her name is Angela Franklin, and her fiance's last name is Washington, she wants to make her maiden name her middle name...so that her name will now be Angela F. Washington. He, on the other hand, wants her to get rid of "Franklin" completely, leaving her name to just be "Angela Washington." What say you? Is he justified....or is he trippin'?
- I hope that wasn't too confusing :-)
- Libya is a mess. And they're saying gas prices could reach $5 a gallon by Memorial weekend if the chaos continues. What's going on??!!
- I brought steak for lunch, but forgot the Pio sauce to go with it :-( Now I want sushi.
- Did any of you see this billboard? What do you think of it?
I didn't like it...at all.
- Now I have a taste for tacos. Weird.
- I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. Not good. But I want to make sure I'm completely well again before I go back, otherwise I'll relapse and be sick some more.
- I can't believe February is almost over. Spring is just around the corner!
- Carmelo Anthony is a NY Knickerbocker...and the city is on fire! Some say they gave up too much for him...what do you think? Or do you even care?
- Knicks ticket prices are through the roof now! Geesh!
- I want to shop for shoes. I need new shoes.
- Still haven't gotten my taxes done. Trying to schedule an appointment today.
- Iyanla Vanzant was on for Part 2 with Oprah yesterday. She's a bit crazy, but she lost a child. Burying a child is enough to make anyone a lil nuts.
- It's never good weather on my birthday. Tomorrow they're saying drenching rains, a flood watch and gusting winds. Nice.
- At least it's not a blizzard like last year.
- I could use a good hot stone massage.
Check out this high school senior's dunk:
- Brian's throwback for this week!
Double XX Posse - Not Gonna Be Able To Do It
Uploaded by zielonycd. - Watch more music videos, in HD!