Thursday, February 10, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Spring can't come fast enough.
- I made a steak for lunch today - can't wait to eat it!
- People at work are working my nerves.
- Would you rather meet your great grandparents or your great grandchildren?
- You know you have truly forgiven someone when you pray for them.
- I'm selling Girl Scout cookies for one of my nephew's friends. Let me know if you want some!
- Did any of you think any of the Super Bowl commercials were racist or offensive? Namely the Pepsi Max commercial or the Groupon commercial(s)? Here they are:
Or are we getting a little too sensitive?
- Which would you rather be: a great musician, a great artist or a great athlete?
- What age has been your best year to date? Mine was 27 I think....
- I don't think you could pay me enough money to get on a space shuttle. Outer space scares me.
- The situation in Cairo is tense.
- Send up a prayer for my cat please :-(
- Here's Brian's throwback this week! Speaking of Brian of RTT Throwback fame, his birthday is coming up! He'll be celebrating his birthday All Star Weekend on 2/19 (8-12) at Blondies Sports Bar on West 79th between Broadway and Amsterdam. If you're around, swing by!