Thursday, February 17, 2011
Good afternoon everyone.
- I'm sad today. I've been sad (and sick) all week...and this morning I came to the realization that I have to put my cat down within the next week or so. I took Cole to the vet, and they agreed it's the best thing for me to do. I can't stop crying even though I know it's the right thing to do. Please pray for us...I need a hug and some strength.
- Not really in a random thoughts mood.
- Conflicted on how I feel about Mike Vick not doing Oprah. On the one hand, a pardon from Oprah is like a pardon from the President. All will be forgiven...for the most part. But on the other hand, I feel like he's apologized a million times, paid his dues for it and said all he's had to say by now. Oprah may touch on football, but her interview will be about dog fighting and redemption, and I think we're over it by now. Who knows...I can't think straight today.
- I hate being sick.
- Why are some people so childish and immature? It should never surprise me when I see it, yet it still never ceases to amaze me how grown ass people behave sometimes.
- The other night at dinner, a couple sat through their entire meal and neither uttered a word to the other. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Why bother even going out if you're going to ignore each other and stare at your food and stew all night? Just be mad at home.
- I've been drowning myself in tea and meds and nothing seems to be working. I even tried to "sweat it out" last night...and all I did was make myself wake up with wet feet (from my fuzzy socks) and a soaked scarf from sweating all night. Not the way I want to sweat out my perm :-(
- NeNe Leakes is a bit nuts...but I still seem drawn to her for some odd reason. Not sure if I'm gonna watch Celebrity Apprentice or not, but I may check in just once to see her get in Star Jones' face.
- I should have stayed home again today. Don't feel like being at work.
- But looking at my lovely roses from Monday is making me feel better. They're blooming beautifully. Thanks sweetie :-) Sooooo appreciated :-)
- Brian's throwback this week - the REAL L-Boogie! Don't forget, his party is Saturday if you want to come through. I'm treating his party like MY party, so I'll be celebrating my birthday on Saturday as well. Come thru Blondies on W. 79th between Broadway and Amsterdam if you're in the area!