Thursday, October 20, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- So glad it's Thursday - can't wait for this work week to be over!
- My nephew Ibrahim's birthday is Sunday - he'll be 5 years old! Woo-hoo!
- People tryna test me this week...and I caught a cold. Not cool.
- What to eat for lunch?
- I'm in desperate need of a mani/pedi, but I keep putting it off. I need to treat myself.
- I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know NOT to answer when they call.
- I realized today on the train that I'm not a big fan of high school aged kids.
- Do any of you still collect dvd's?
- I need to make a trade in Fantasy Football. I'll be reaching out to Meercat for help soon...if I have time to do my research!
- How is it Oct. 20th already??
- So thankful for all of my blessings...truly!
- If you don't "like" MadameNoire.com on FB, "like" it today :-)
- I have three scarves at work. Three. Cold much?
- Sometimes free advice is worth exactly what you pay for it.
- The DMoe throwback for this week!