Thursday, October 13, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I had a great time last weekend with my family - especially celebrating my sister's birthday with her! I miss them!
- It's mid October already - I feel like we're speed racing to New Year's!
- Can't wait to eat my Korean short ribs from Trader Joe's today - but Monica is tempting me with Hale and Hearty soup! Can't do it though...cuz I'm having barbeque for dinner tonight! Yum! Not to mention an open bar and appetizer's afterwards at the premiere party for our new series Bordertown: Laredo. I'll work it all off.....tomorrow ;-)
- I need to call T-Mobile to figure out what all these mysterious fees are. My bill is too high.
- I bought boots today - couldn't help it.
- I think it would be cool for my nephew to have his birthday party at a place that makes chocolate. That may just be a bit self serving ;-)
- I'm waiting for my muscles to get sore from this killer workout Monica and I did last night. There's always a day delay with me, but BOY I'm gonna feel it. Yikes!
- Almost finished reading the book for the book club! Maybe tonight on the train....
- Should I make cheesecake and bring it to Annamaria's to share with the group? Hmmmm.....
- I've missed Basketball Wives: LA for the past 3 weeks and don't miss it at all. Over it.
- Did anyone check out the BET Hip Hop Awards, or Reed Between the Lines? Thoughts? I caught only the Shady Cypher and Heavy D's performance...check it!
I think of DMoe every time I hear "errbody Dougie, err, errbody Dougie!" LOL!
Some other Cyphers...the only thing really worth watching on the Hip Hop Awards:
Why did Rosay have a blouse on? Anyway...
International flow, I see you Estelle...holla!
Okay, that should be enough - this week's throwback!