Thursday, November 18, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Eagles v. Giants this weekend - gonna be a good one!
- Annamaria and I have our annual friendly wager involving her cooked food and my cheesecake...may the best Vick win! LOL!
- How come "Vick" didn't come up as incorrect in my spellcheck? What is a "vick?"
- I want cream of wheat...maple brown sugar to be exact.
- I've discovered chocolate and vanilla marshmallows - GREAT in hot chocolate! Yum!
- I have a steak marinating for dinner tonight - gonna be DELICIOUS!
- Can you tell I'm hungry? Didn't eat breakfast today.
- I had the best time with my mom and family for my mother's birthday weekend. My mother turned 60 years old on Nov. 16th...a true blessing! I love her and thank God for her every day.
- Eid Muburak to my sister, brother-in-law and nephews - and all my Muslim friends out there!
- The Republican senators have prevented the Paycheck Fairness Act from finally being brought up for a debate and receiving a vote - buffoonery.
- Everyone is crying that Brandy was robbed on Dancing with the Stars. This shouldn't surprise ANYone. Competition based reality tv is just...well...you know..."not real."
- I'm terrified of snakes.
- I can't stand selfish people.
- Four out of 10 think marriage is becoming obsolete. What do you think?
- If what they say about Tony Parker is true, that's GRIMY! But not surprising, in the least.
- I can't believe Thanksgiving is next Thursday. I feel like this year just sped up! I'm making peach cobbler for the first time, wish me luck!
- Time to put the braids back in.
- Also time to get re-focused on my work-out/nutrition plan again. I've gained a few pounds back - not cute. Definitely going spinning tonight...all alone :-(
- Happy Birthday SuSu! It's also my late grandmother's birthday today as well.
- Greys and Private Practice tonight!
- What's for lunch?
- Today's throwback - a double feature!