Thursday, October 28, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- This is my 500th blog post! Yay!
- I dreamt of fish - who is it? :-)
- Sherri Sheppard is so goofy to me.
- I love seeing the leaves fall from the trees - so pretty!
- I love the Fall, but I also love the warm weather we've been having. I'm going to enjoy it, because I know the cold is on its way back...like tomorrow. But why have people been wearing big coats, gloves and scarves when it's been in the 70's all week? I know it's late October and no one loves a nice cozy sweater and "butta leatha" more than me...but you shouldn't be wearing a wool skull cap when it's 76 degrees outside. I'm hot just looking at these people. Jus' sayin'.
- Um...there is no "a" in the word "definitely." I hate seeing that. I don't even know where people get that from.
- Hill Harper is so cute to me :-)
- I would love to hit the lotto...Mega Millions...Power Ball...either would be fine.
- Ever want to push someone down the subway steps when they're walking down them slowly and the train is coming? No? Just me?
- My sister heard the "Oh you fancy, huh?" song for the first time in her life yesterday. She was saying it all day, so funny. When I told her that song has been out FOREVER, she said, "Why didn't you tell me about this cute song?" How am I supposed to know what songs she's heard or not heard before? She's always in the car, so I assumed she listens to the radio a lot. Then I remembered that she's always with my two nephews who insist on watching the Karate Kid dvd (or some other animated movie) in the car over and over again. Is that what happens when you become a mom...you lose touch with the outside world? :-)
- My abs, legs and booty hurt from working out this week. All it takes is one week off to feel the pain again...ouch! I would tell you that my crotch hurts this week from spinning, but that would be over sharing :-)
- Brian's Throwback joint!