Thursday, October 7, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I enjoy fall weather. Still miss the heat though.
- October is one of my favorite months. My sister and nephew have a birthday in October, and I LOVE Halloween.
- I made the BOMB chicken wings for lunch today - can't wait to eat them...for now. I always wind up wanting something else when it's time for lunch.
- I made some broccoli too...trying to get back on my "good eating" regime :-)
- I thought I'd be extremely sore this morning after the ab working we had last night....but nothing. That means it'll hit me tomorrow. I'm skerred....
- Protesting at military funerals chanting "God hates America" and saying that your child deserved to die because he's paying for America's sins is downright hateful. It's emotional terrorism. These people are nuts.
- Tomorrow is my 2 year "blogiversary" :-) Thank you all for reading and commenting and supporting me all this time. It means more than you know...and I love every second of it.
- I missed Law & Order: SVU AGAIN. I was in the gym til almost 10pm last night. What is THAT about?
- I wanna wear a freakum dress for my birthday...maybe that's what it's about :-)
- I still have to make my sister's appt. for Spa Week. Have to get that done today!
- I had an awesome summer...and a great fall so far. Jay-Z/Em, Roots and John Legend, Eagles vs. Redskins and this coming Monday the Jets game. I'm having so much fun!
- I can't get "Hot Tottie" out of my head. They always play that song right before I leave the house, so Jigga's verse has been in my mental playback all morning. At least I like that song. Jeez!
- I can't stand people who hate on Oprah for no reason. They just don't like her "just because." Everyone is entitled to like or dislike whomever they choose...but at least have a good reason.
- I want ice cream.
- Brian's throwback!
That was the JOINT!!