Monday, February 9, 2009

B's Honey Pot!

Hey peoples!

HONEY IS LIVE!

First, I just want to say thank you so much to all of you who read my blog - whether it's on a daily basis or if you just stop by every once in a while. Your support is SO appreciated and I can't thank you enough.

Now, I will be blogging for Honey Magazine Online! The magazine has relaunched online, and having a blog on their site is an amazing opportunity for me. Although the Honey Magazine site is now live at www.honeymag.com and I am very excited about all that it has to offer, they are still working out some kinks and would really love to hear what you have to say about it. If you have a moment, take a look at the site and give constructive feedback - I will pass it along to the Honey Mag editors.

Next, I would like to invite those of you who follow me already at Brookey's Blogspot (Brookey's Cafe Blog for those of you who noticed I changed the title of my blog) to join me at the "Hivespot" - the interactive space at Honey Mag where you can read my blog and comment - as well as check out articles, other blogs, etc. My blog on HoneyMag.com is called B's Honey Pot and will basically follow the same format as my Blogspot site. I will still be writing my daily Blogspot blog, and some of the blogs/topics will overlap on most days. But B's Honey Pot will serve as my "professional" blog where I can hone my writing skills and hopefully take myself to the next level. I would like to incorporate MY voice with the voice of Honey and I can't do that without you and your voice being heard. So please become a member of B's Honey Pot and spread the word! They will be checking to see who's bringing on the most friends and keeping up with writing and posting, and they will be looking to hook up those of us bloggers who are true Honey Ambassadors both online and in the real world. Your continued support would mean the world to me, so if you can pass this along to everyone you know and get them to become a member, I'd truly appreciate it! Thank you all again so much for encouraging and supporting me....there are no words....Thanks!

Now...onto my next post! Shall we...? See you there...

-b

13 comments:

E.Payne said...

Wow, what a strike of gold, sista! Congrats! You're doing it! Your following is getting ready to skyrocket.

I'll definitely link to your "professional" site.

Congrats, again!

Peggy said...

Congratulations Brookey Baby!!!

You Go Girl...(*_*)

I'm going to go check it out right now.

God bless and good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlie!!!! I knew you could do it!!! :)

Brooke said...

Thank you, thank you! However, let me be clear - ANYONE can set up a blog on their site and post there. It's just that I got in early and go to the Honey meetings. But the meetings are open to everyone I think, every other Wednesday...so if any of you are interested in blogging for them, just come with me! But I'm hoping that blogging for them will expose the editors to my writing and hopefully they'll be able to give me some contstructive criticism so I can get better. What better way to have professional magazine editors take a look at your stuff than to write on their site right? Hopefully this type of exposure will help me to hone my writing skills.

Thank you all so much for checking me out on their site. Tell a friend! Please! LOL!

Renee said...

Congrats Brooke!!! Best of luck, I guess I'll be reading more blogs in the future!

Pretty Ricky What Dey Call'em said...

CONGRATS BROOKE! Is it fun working and doing something you love doing. If I can only start getting paid by being on Facebook!!!! Anyway... I hope you can handle three ... cuz I wanted to ask you to write for AsOne at some point. Now that you are Big Willy... I gotta line up some duckets.

Also... now your birthday party can also be the launch party for the B Hive... WHAT!!!

Brooke said...

LMAO! Thanks B - but I want a birthday party like how yours was - that was off the hook! I had the best time! My blogs will overlap on most days, so I'm really still writing one blog - just posting it on two sites. So I can write for AsOne whenever you want me to! :)

Thanks Renee! But seriously, anyone can have a blog on their site - the Hivespot is a social network like Facebook, so if you wanna write for them, just do it!

I'm going to post my second blog for today in a few...but check out my blog on Honey today. Very..uh.. interesting...maybe TMI! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke!!! Damn, I have a hard enough time keeping up with this blog, now I have another one of yours to read :)

I'm sure you will take this opportunity and run with it. You will be getting your Carrie from "Sex and the City" on, soon enough. LOL.

Brooke said...

Thanks Maliek! I wish! but it's a start right? When will you be my guest again? :) I may need more guests on this blog so I can keep up with the other one. But like I said, most of the posts will be the same, just posted twice :-)

You think I can get Craig to start a blog on Honey's site? LOL!

Anonymous said...

The wings ???

That's TMI.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brooke! That's dope! Keep doing the damn thing. You have really built a lot of progress in a matter of months. KUDOS to you!

Brooke said...

LMAO! oh c'mon V, it's all fun!

Thanks Rene...it's a start, still a LONG way to go. Blogging for them is mostly for exposure, should be fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brooke!! Words cannot express how proud I am of you!!

Look out to the blogging world, here comes Ms. Dean!

Knock'em dead girly!

Lov, Su

Related Posts with Thumbnails