Thursday, March 1, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- My entire body is on fire! This "Club Strength" class Monica and I took was a killer! I'm definitely feeling it 2 days later, but it's a "good" pain. Gotta keep it up!
- It didn't help that my body was sore as I tossed and turned all night. Saw two flicks last night - Project X (HILARIOUS!) and The Grey - which traumatized me...thus why I was tossing and turning all night with bad dreams. My new fear? Wolves.
- ...oh, and slamming into trees as I drop to my death. That movie was NOT cool.
- I feel like I need to see The Lorax to bring my spirits back up!
- It's March already? Is it me, or is time flying??!! It'll be Spring soon! Not that we had much of a winter, but I'm SO not complaining.
- I want something REALLY good for lunch. Any suggestions?
- My juicer is the bomb - had a strawberry, banana and pineapple smoothie for breakfast! Yum! Thanks babe!
- Not really excited about the new cast of Dancing with the Stars. Especially not Sherri Sheppard's clown ass.
- I think I'm officially over the Basketball Wives.
- Kobe in a face mask - ha ha!
- Angelina Jolie needs to either get a tan or eat a sandwich. That "leg" could use some meat on it, but you can't be pale AND stick thin. Gorgeous face...but jeez!
- I'm still celebrating my birthday in case anyone wants to hang :-) I should celebrate the entire year as it's the last one in my 30's. Let's get it!
- I'm still 27 years old in my head. Not sure why 27 is the year I choose to be in my head, it just is.
- Is Dmoe back from all of his festivities?
- I either love or hate Nancy Grace. Sometimes she irks the ish out of me, or cracks me up.
- My hair is growing, not sure what my next move should be - to keep it short throughout the summer, or let my coils grow and see what they do.
- I need a jacuzzi and a sauna!