Thursday, March 15, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Cramps are a KILLER today! I know that's oversharing, but we missed TMI Tuesday. Damn you Fury!
- No idea what to eat for lunch today.
- Nothing on tv.
- I know the weather has be lovely lately, but my office doesn't have to put the AC on blast every time we hit 68 degrees. I shouldn't have to go outside to warm up in March.
- Seeing my family this weekend, yay! I miss them!
- My nephew Kyce wrote me a letter and is mailing it to me - I can't wait to get it! I wrote him one too. It's the little things :-)
- I love that Serena misses my blogs...that makes me feel special :-)
- Check out my articles on Madamenoire.com as well! A sista be busy!
- I cut my hair even shorter last weekend - getting used to this natural hair.
- Anybody have any ideas on love and relationship articles? I have a touch of writer's block again :-(
- Here's a question - for those of you who are single but dating - if you HAD to choose between marrying the person you're currently dating, or breaking up with him/her never to see them again, which would you choose? No in between....
- They're talking about the Duggar's on The View - how does ANY woman bear 20 children?! No multiples, 20 INDIVIDUAL children??? Ouch!
- Whoopi makes me laugh. Sherri makes me cringe.
- I want a cute wrap dress.
- My lips are dry, I must be dehydrated. Going to get water before my meeting.
- This week's throwback!