Thursday, March 22, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
- I think I'm the only person on the planet who has no idea what Hunger Games is about. Guess I should read the book. It's a book right?
- Do any of you watch LaLa's Full Court Life? I missed it, but here's a question spawned from that show (and the Breakfast Club on Power 105 here in the NYC) - would you allow your mate to cheat if you could pick the person he/she would cheat with?
- My answer is no...just so we're clear about that. But to each his/her own :-)
- Can't wait to each lunch outside with Monica and Princess!
- Is Grey's and Private Practice new tonight? I missed both last week...dang it!
- Go 'Cuse!
- The Jeremy Kyle Show is my new guilty pleasure. That Brit be lettin' 'em have it!
- I'm having a Snapple today. I've decided. Gonna drink my green juice first though.
- Can't wait til I can wear flip flops every day!
- I need some more perfume. Chance by Chanel in case anyone is reading this ;-) I think that's what it's called. Love it!
- I'm so hungry!
- Spinning tonight even though I have a little cold. No pain no gain!
- If you're in the NYC area, come get your Zumba on for a good cause! Annamaria's Mission 2 Mentor, Inc. is hosting a Zumbathon Charity Event this Saturday, March 24th to raise funds for the Mission 2 Mentor program. It will begin at 3pm at Brooklyn Launchpad located at 721 Franklin Ave Brooklyn NY, 11238. Admission is $10 and all proceeds will go towards the Mission 2 Mentor, Inc program. They will also have raffles, door prizes and more! I'll be there, and I hope to see you all there too!
- DMoe must be beside himself with all this stuff going on with the Saints. I don't think the punishment was too harsh though. This bounty thing is ridiculous.
- Tim Tebow with the Jets....thoughts?
- I need a spa day. And a mani/pedi...badly!
- This week's throwback! Feel good song!