Thursday, July 28, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Nice day today :)
- I'm wearing my favorite summer dress....for the first time this summer. How did THAT happen!? I saw it in my closet today like, "there you are!"
- My twists are starting to unravel.
- I wish I was by the Mediterranean again. Tangier was awesome. But I'll settle for Rockaway Beach :)
- Getting back into the swing of work is not as bad as I thought it'd be. Makes me feel like I can take longer vacations in the future - I had great backup!
- I kinda missed NYC...a lil bit ;)
- Rameer, call me tonight about Fantasy Football if you can. I need help with the draft :)
- I feel like I have a lot of movies to see still....maybe I'll do that this weekend.
- Serena is 38 weeks! That baby will be here SOON...he's coming! The time seemed to fly and I'm so happy for Serena and her sweetie on their new blessing to come. Congrats again! What an amazing mother you'll be :)
- No throwback today. But maybe DMoe can give us another rockin' playlist!
- Tammy on Basketball Wives is officially coo coo for Coco Puffs.
- I need a pedicure in the worst way...but I don't want them to scrub the henna off.
- I'll send a better link to pics once I organize the 1000 photos I took :)
- Thank you to everyone for my welcome back wishes and travel prayers.