Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Happy Hump Day!
WTF Wednesday....leading into Random Thoughts Thursday...here we go.
- WTF is up with Cipha Sounds and his Haitian/HIV joke? If you can even call it a joke...
I never understood where these ridiculous stereotypes come from, but it's getting out of hand. HIV is nothing to joke about anyway, let alone targeting a specific group of people. Cipha Sounds is an idiot. Hot 97 loves this type of controversy, but it's divisive. It's bad enough there are people who actually believe this crap, no need perpetuating it any further.
- WTF man...Prince sang songs at MSG that he didn't sing at my show at the Izod Center. I'm not surprised though, it IS the Garden. Never go to the first show...especially if the first show is in Jersey.
- Why are people asking me to do stuff because their assistants are on vacation? Who do I look like? Kizzy?
- This old lady almost knocked my ass over trying to get a seat on the train. Mind you, there were PLENTY of seats available...she just wanted THAT one. Like Chris Rock says, "there's a reason to kick an old person down the steps...just don't do it."
- Last night at my holiday party, a woman I work with said it was "stupid" that I only applied to one college, even though I got in. When I asked her what school she went to, she said she didn't attend college. What is more stupid - applying to one college (and getting into my first and ONLY choice) or not going to college at all? Hmmm....WTF? Bish please....