Thursday, December 9, 2010
Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Yesterday someone told me that my coat was "too big" and that it wasn't really that cold out. It was 28 degrees at the time. You figure it out.
- I hate when guys rap out loud on the train while listening to their iPod. And I mean LOUD. They bounce around like they're Fiddy on stage...and it's annoying as hell.
- This morning, I overheard this guy tell his friend that he had 7 girlfriends. I guess pimpin' IS easy.
- Steve Harvey is hilarious as the host of Family Feud :-)
- Steak and shrimp for lunch with veggies - YUM!
- I would love to wiggle my toes in some sand right about now...with a warm sunset poured across my shoulders. Anyone wanna take a tropical vacation with me?
- Swizzy had on gold studded shoes the other day...he's fancy huh?
- My cable bill jumped $30 this month....pure fuckery.
- I have end-of-year burn out - ready for some time off to just relax and bring in the new year.
- What is everyone doing on New Year's Eve? Party? Church? Family? All of the above?
- My sister and brother-in-law will be celebrating 10 years of marriage on New Year's Eve - awesome! Such a blessing.
- That numbers game on Facebook is ridiculous. No one cares because no one knows who you're talking about except the moron who inboxed you a number in order to feel validated. What is wrong with simply writing them back privately? Or how about CALLING them? And why don't these people know how you feel about them already? If you don't know how I feel about you, then you don't need to be my friend...because that would mean I'm not a good one.
- Tell the people you love how you feel about them everyday...or at least every week. Tomorrow is not promised to you...and don't just do it on Facebook.
- The Jets got lit up Monday night. They'll be alright though. Go Eagles!
- Prince is on The View....owwww! That's one cool cat...I just wanna like his face!
- I miss my nephews.
- Please keep thinking good thoughts for my cat Cole.
- RIP Elizabeth Edwards.
- Send prayers for Aretha Franklin.
- Brian's throwback!