Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
-Prince was AMAZING! However, he didn't sing When Doves Cry, 1999, Little Red Corvette or I Would Die For You. That would have taken it over the top. I don't know why he didn't sing those songs, but if he sings them at the Garden, I'm gonna be PISSED! But still, I had the BEST time, he killed it! I'd have a whole gang of his teeny, tiny, freaky deaky babies!
- Loretta and I chatted up ?uestlove before the concert - he was givin' the gas face! LOL!
- I wish they'd leave Michael Vick alone. If dude wants to have a dog, I see nothing wrong with it. He's not going to torture his pet. People need to stop being stupid.
- This woman had a case of the giggles on the train platform this morning. Whatever she was thinking about had her giggling uncontrollably to the point where tears were streaming down her face because she was trying so hard to hold it in. I thought that only happened to me :-)
- Are any of you friends with your parents on Facebook?
- Who do you think should be the Person of the Year? or can there be only one?
- It seems money in NY can buy anything.........except Cliff Lee! Ha!
- Maybe Annamaria and I will be betting again on the World Series between the Phillies and the Yankees :-)
- Or maybe we won't, since she has YET to cook my food after losing the bet she and I made between the Eagles and the Giants. They play AGAIN this Sunday, so maybe she's trying to hold out to make it double or nothing ;-)
- I see the Knicks are tryna do a lil something....I like it :-)
- Sometimes I just want to say "shut the hell up!" to a few folks in my office.
- Mercury must be in retrograde - a lot of strange things are happening to me. People are coming out the woodwork.
- I haven't been to the gym in three days, so tonight is gonna hurt...real bad.
- Mailed out my Xmas cards! Do people still do that anymore?
- Serena texted me a pic of the snow coming down in the DMV...not a fan of snow. You'd think i'd be used to it after 4 winters in Syracuse. Not so much.
- I thank God for family, friends, health, sanity, warmth, shelter, clothing, food, employment and happiness. With so much going on in the world, I am truly blessed.
- Did y'all see when Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake did the history of hip hop on his show?
Cracks me up every time!
- Sherri Sheppard is a walking minstrel show.
- Today we're doing "Secret Santa" in my department. One of my co-workers who is participating sees my wrapped gift and asks me what it is. Guess she doesn't know the meaning of the word "secret" huh?
- Brian's throwback!