Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Hope you all are staying warm out there!
- Forget about the rent for a second, can we form a "The gas is too damn high" party?
- My whole upper body is sore thanks to Deebo.
- I watched this chick kill herself in the gym, and then promptly go into the locker room and KILL a bag full of Mickey D's. Fries, a Big Mac and 2 apple pies. Guess she worked up an appetite...but she'll have to run for 4 hours to burn that all off.
- Meanwhile, I had a protein shake for dinner. Fun times.
- Should men wear knee high Wellies? Just asking.
- I sucked in Fantasy Football this year...big time. But hey...there's always next year. Go Eagles!
- I still haven't seen The Soul Train Awards. Is it worth a look? I did catch a clip of the Anita Baker tribute - love her! Thanks Princess!
- I've been having my sexy dreams again. Watch out for "Brooklyn" ;-)
- I'm pretty much finished with my Xmas shopping. And it's only Dec. 2nd!
- I hope 2011 is a GREAT year! For everyone!
- My cat snores really loud. He can barely breathe...poor baby :-(
- I need to wax my eyebrows today...they're crawling across my forehead.
- I have my "booty cords" on today...owwww!
- Oxtails and rice and peas for lunch today, I can't wait to eat it!
- Some things should not be bought generically. Cotton swabs are one of them. Q-Tips are the best!
- Did I mention I'm going to see Prince on Dec. 15th? Floor seats baby! I can't wait to see the Purple One sing "Adore." I'm swooning already!
- And with that...the throwback joints for this week...an E Double Double!