Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Wednesday!
- I know, we normally do this on Thursdays, but I'll be traveling beginning tomorrow and won't have time...so here we go! Besides, Annamaria suggested random thoughts for today, and I can't let her down :-)
- When it's raining like this, I just want to stay in bed...but I have things to do so that's not really an option today. Oh well....at least I got to sleep in late.
- I'm loving the Olympics! Coverage is okay...and some of the judges suck, but the stories are always inspiring :-)
- Gabby Douglas is so cute!
- I went in a little harder yesterday in the strength class because I was trying to channel the spirit of an Olympian. I might regret that in the next 24 hours.
- Gonna be a special, fun weekend.
- Happy August! Where is the summer going??
- Guess that means rent is due. Grateful to have a roof over my head though.
- My dad makes me laugh...and smile.
- My boo boo Ibrahim wears glasses now - he's so adorable!
Okay, I think that's all I got - time to run some errands but I'll be checking in!