Thursday, August 30, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Annamaria reminded me of what day it was...but I had a foot doctor's appt. earlier, so I'm just now getting back! Geesh!
- I have Carpal Tarsal Syndrome: Anatomy similar to that of the wrist and hand exists in the ankle and foot. When the sensory nerve that passes through the tarsal tunnel is irritated by pressure in the tunnel, numbness and tingling of the foot and toes can be felt. I had to get an injection in my foot. So yeah...fun times.
- So glad it's a long weekend. Going to the beach at some point...and then my first match of the U.S. Open on Monday night!
- Been watching tennis for a couple days now - go Venus and Serena!
- Has anyone seen Porgy & Bess on Broadway with Audra McDonald? Opinions?
- I need to find out when my broadcast network shows start.
- It's 2:18 and I haven't eaten lunch yet. Have a great lunch waiting for me too - chicken breast, shrimp and asparagus! Thanks babe!
- Beautiful day out!
- How did the summer pass by so quickly? I wish winter felt this short :-(
- I have a new mattress and new bedding. You'd be surprised how refreshing a new set of sheets feels. Ahhhh!!!
- I need to drink more water. And I think I feel a cold coming on :-(
- T.I. and Tiny are cute and all, but I can't commit to their show.
- Just bought some new candles to go with my new bedroom :-) Great sale and Bath & Body Works! It's on my way home from the foot doctor :-)
- I think I'll cut it short now so that Annamaria can be first and give us her random thoughts :-) Gotta go heat up my lunch anyway :-)