Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Been busy like a mugg!!! How y'all been!?
- I could use a nice, relaxing vacation. Sand, sun, tropical drinks...yeah...all that.
- I have the biggest umbrella on the planet, and I STILL managed to get wet this morning. Da hell?
- Can't wait to eat my salmon for lunch today - I think I mighta put my foot in it last night!
- I'm always mad at myself after I watch Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta, but I can't stop! It's a perfect blend of drama, comedy and ratchetness.
- If Joseline gets a spinoff, they'll have to subtitle the entire show. That girl needs to get hooked on phonics. "Steebie."
- Still haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet. I think I'm still sad about what happened in Colorado, so I'm not rushing it. RIP to all those affected by the shooting in Aurora.
- RIP Sherman Hemsley :-( The Jeffersons was such a big part of my childhood. Great show, great character, great actor. He'll be missed.
- It's almost August, where did the summer go?
- I haven't had a mani/pedi in forever. I did my own toes a week or two ago though and they're still holding up strong!
- Queen Latifah has an all women sports show? Or was that something she just did for LaLa's show? I need to know these things, because I'd LOVE to be a part of an all women's sports show!
- Just had a craving for Oreo cookies. Or even an Oreo cookie shake! Not gonna do it! Ugggghhh!!!
- The Jackson Family got some drama, huh? Dem kids need to stay off Twitter.
- I miss my cat Cole :-(
- I think I'll go make some hot chocolate to get rid of this Oreo craving. And it's freezing in my office, so I need to warm up anyway.
- Have to shop for SoSo and Jordan's birthdays coming up! Eagles gear coming right up!