Thursday, July 12, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I've been trying to log onto EBlogger all morning, kept getting an error message - so apologies for posting a little late today...but better late than never....right Serena!? LOL!
- I'm off tomorrow! Woo-hoo!
- It's also my bestie's birthday tomorrow - Love You Denise!!!
- Penn State is in BIG TROUBLE.
- We know what Kobe thinks. We know what Jordan thinks. What do YOU think? I would answer, but people already think I'm a Kobe hater ;-)
- One of my co-workers who is recently engaged said that she and her fiance were arguing over the possibility of her hyphenating her last name. She would like to, but he is adamant that she drop her maiden name completely and take his last name. I thought this was such a silly argument...but I guess some men take that very seriously. What say you? I plan to hyphenate, but I'm curious what others have to say about this.
- Have any of you ever considered adoption? Even if you've had your own biological child?
- Going roller skating tonight! I'm not very good at it and I fell when we went last weekend :-( But I got back up again! Looking forward to having some fun while getting a good workout in.
- Baby Jordan is almost a year old...wow! Time is FLYING!
- Baby SoSo is having another birthday soon too! Has she outgrown her Eagles outfit yet? Might be time for a new one ;-)
- Speaking of my beloved Eagles, I hope Mike Vick gives them the business this year!
- I get pissed off every time I watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, but I can't help myself!
- Facebook has been both very informative and entertaining lately. I have some cool friends posting cool stuff daily. I actually get a lot of my information from Facebook. See what happens when you "unsubscribe" to certain folks? Nothing but positive and fun streams lately :-)
- Wish I could make it to the SU DC BBQ this year, but it ain't happening :-(
- Baby shower coming up for my cousin Angela and her Princess Alana - should be magical!
I'd like to post the throwback for this week, but I need to upgrade my flash player and I don't have the "rights" to do that at work. I also don't have time to call IT...so imagine a throwback by Snoop. I'm in a Snoop mood today :-)