Thursday, June 14, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Both Annamaria AND Serena got on me first thing this morning about RTT - I'm on it! Don't want them to cut me! :-)
- My scale at home is WAY more generous than the one they weigh us on here at the office. I wish I could use mine!
- Still trying to go strong! Eating well and working out every day isn't for the weak....takes a lot of discipline.
- Going to therapy for my feet today - that should be interesting. Flat feet are so not cute.
- No one wanted to...or had time...to write any Father's Day guest blogs this week :-( I miss them.
- Would any of you be upset if your fiance/fiancee had strippers all up in their face at their bachelor/bachelorette party? They're discussing it on The View right now...so just thought I'd ask.
- Have any of you ever experienced "sexual monotony"? Bored with your boo sexually? They're discussing that also on The View :-)
- Clearly I'm blogging and watching TV at work :-)
- The Old Navy jeans I have on today are my new favorite - The Flirty Jean...love them! I couldn't fit them last year. Yay!
- I think I'll treat myself to new lingerie once this Biggest Loser contest is over. I deserve it.
- I need a full, lazy day at the beach. A few magazines, a book, some music. Sounds like heaven.
- For all the fathers out there - what does fatherhood mean to you?
- Rock of Ages was entertaining enough. I'm not really big on musicals on film, but it was cool....and free.
Have to take my nephews to see Madagascar III, if they haven't seen it already by the time I get to Philly.
- I have a lot of writing to do today.
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck grates my nerves.
- I need a piece of fruit.
- Where has DMoe been? Must be studying...he don't love us no mo' :-(
- Let's get it! The dude dancing in the background on this video always cracks me up!
And just because I feel like it....