Thursday, June 7, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Doesn't quite feel like June all the way...almost there though :-)
- I'm plateauing with my diet and exercise routine - have to figure out a way to shake things up.
- It seems like I can never drink enough water....but I feel like I'm drowning at the same time! And always have to pee!!!
- My green juice and lunch was BANGIN' today! Thanks babe!
- Now just waiting for my food to digest a bit before I hit the gym....AGAIN. I can't wait til the "I love working out" phase kicks in :-)
- Does lemon juice go bad if you leave it out?
- Is there anything good on tv in the summer? After basketball, what's next?
- Speaking of, congrats to OKC Thunder for making it into the finals last night! My dad is ecstatic! Kevin Durant is his boy, so I guess I was kinda cheering for them because of my dad :-) Now let's see if Boston gives the Heat the business!
- I want a house with a fireplace, a master bath and a finished basement. I don't ask for much - just putting it out into the universe.
- Annamaria, I'm gonna work on my paper work today - I know I've been slacking. I know.
- I feel like I'm always busy, but not really doing anything. Weird.
- I want to go to the beach.
- Looking forward to the weekend.
- I'm getting zits every other day - what gives!?
- Freezing in my office!
- So excited to see my cousin later this evening! Yay!