Thursday, May 31, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- It's been a while - my bad! I'll try to do better.
- Beautiful day in the NYC today! Love it!
- I'd better pop a good number when I weigh in tomorrow. I've been KILLING myself in the gym this week. Go team DAMM!!! (inside joke)
- I feel like all I've been watching on tv is the NBA Playoffs and SportsCenter. I might catch Wendy Williams during the day, but even that's background noise.
- Steve Harvey's "Strawberry Letters" this week have been CRAZY! Do these people really exist in the world? No wonder he has a best selling book - people aren't using the good sense God gave them.
- Can't wait to lay on the beach this summer. Why is it that all the 90 degree days fall on like...a Tuesday... and all the rainy days are on the weekend? That just means I have to get creative when playing hooky.
- I'm wearing white jeans today - just thought I'd throw that out there.
- I haven't been to see a play in a long time - have to remedy that. A Streetcar Named Desire might be one to see. Blair Underwood....nuff said.
- I love our First Lady. The Flotus is THE BOMB!
- School teachers are still having sex with students? Really? And how do you get seduced by an 18 year old?
- Do any of you pee in the pool? Don't lie...
- I would LOVE sushi for lunch - not sure it's good for my weight loss plan though for this week. I've been juicing all week...blah.
- Anyone have any ideas on what I can write about for Madame Noire this weekend? Relationship topics? Anyone???
- I posted "Money Monday" on Tuesday and no one corrected me :-)
- Sand between my toes would feel SO good right now.
- It's June tomorrow...the year is flying by so fast!
Let's go! Love Jigga's swag!