Thursday, January 19, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Gettin' cold out right? BRICK!
- been having a bit of writer's block lately.
- sushi for lunch twice this week so far, I have a new favorite place!
- can't wait til the weekend so I can just chill.
- January seems to be flying by to me...let's get winter over with!
- I'm terrified of going ice skating, but it looks like so much fun....if you can actually keep from falling. I have a fear of falling...especially on ice. I'm broke up enough as it is.
- The question of the day this morning on the radio was: "Is it ever okay to go through your man/woman's phone if you suspect they're cheating?" What say you?
- I want that "trendy top" thingy that I see on tv.
- Who's going to see Red Tails this weekend? I am...let's go support!
- I had a conversation last night with coworkers about supporting films with a majority black cast - should we automatically support..."just because?"
- Speaking of black - if you are a person of color (for example, of African/Caribbean descent), how do you prefer to be called..."Black" or "African American?" Some would argue that if you are American, then you shouldn't call yourself "African American" unless you were actually born and raised in Africa and then come to the United States..ala Charlize Theron. Do you care either way?
- My hat is on too tight, giving me a headache. My head must be getting bigger...cuz I doubt my hat shrunk.
- People think that because I adore my nephews, I'm maternal. It's not the same thing.
- How do you know if you're meant to be a parent? Still trying to figure that out.
- I need new clothes. I'm bored with my old ones.
- and a nice new lipstick.
This week's throwback!