Thursday, January 5, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- My whole body is sore from training last night. Not a good look for me, but it means I did something right! Can't wait to get back in shape.
- Need to paint my nails...gonna do it myself and save some money.
- I have a good lunch today, can't wait to eat it!
- But I need some fruit.
- SU basketball is #1 - just thought I'd throw that out there :-)
- Someone offered me a Snapple yesterday and I turned it down. That may seem minor to some folks, but Snapple is like crack to me!
- Please send prayers out to DMoe - he lost his grandfather yesterday :-(
- Gotta run to the bank...for some reason that's such a chore to me. Let me stop complaining cuz at least I'm making a deposit!
- Baby Jordan is 5 months old already!
- I miss my family in Philly.
- Can't stand when people let their children act a fool. Your child is NOT as cute as you think he/she is.
- My arms are on fire.
- I've been thoroughly entertained by Facebook lately :-)
- Universal's been slacking on my movie screenings...unless the mail room guys have been jackin' me for them. Waiting on one for Contraband. I think that's what it's called...Marky Mark :-)
- Let's try an R&B throwback this week - thanks to L-Train...aka LaDante McMillon!