Thursday, December 1, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was great! So much to be thankful for.
- It's December already. Geesh!
- Any fun holiday plans coming up? New Year's Eve parties?
- I want something good for lunch, any suggestions?
- I've been in need of a mani/pedi for over a month now. My toes are crying the blues right about now.
- Still trying to get rid of this cough. I'm in the season where my cold just lingers for 2 months. Sucks.
- My back is getting better....slowly.
- Sherri Sheppard irks my nerves.
- Are Greys Anatomy and Private Practice new tonight?
- T.I. and Tiny have a show...I sense some hot country ghetto mess coming. I need a translator to understand what Tiny be talkin' bout.
- It's a bit chilly out today - winter is just about here...and I'm NOT a snow person.
- What's going on at Syracuse man?! There's a special place in HELL for people like Sandusky (Penn State), Bernie Fine AND his simple ass wife. What is WRONG with people???!!!
- NBA is back! Who's happy? (DMoe, that's who ;-)
- Herman Cain is a clown.
- Question of the day: Has cheating ever made your relationship STRONGER? curious to hear responses on this one.
The throwback today - courtesy of DMoe!