Tuesday, December 6, 2011

That Time I Shaved Her...

It's TMI Tuesday - Late Edition!

That Time I Shaved Her...by The Fury.

Satin grabbed my hand and looked me dead in my eyes.

"Please be careful. I trust you, but…"

"Be careful." I finished.

"Yes!" She laughed and took a deep breath.

Satin was sitting on a stool in her bathroom. Her legs were propped on opposite sides of the stool, spread eagle. She was totally nude from the waist down and I was holding a small electric razor in my hand. The razor clicked on with a buzz and she involuntarily flinched.

"Calm down." I said. "You can't do that when I'm shaving you. Just relax. I promise I'm a steady hand. I work well with these hands." I smiled.

"I know…I know…" She smiled flirtatiously.

I eased the razor to a spot an inch or so below her waistline and smoothly shaved off the hair that had grown there. When I looked up for reassurance, she was staring intently at her exposed vagina. Another gentle stroke of the razor and Satin exhaled. She was comfortable now. I sat with the buzzing device in my writing hand like an expert calligraphist and carefully trimmed off the hair above her plump sex.

I carefully eased the razor south. There were no words between us. Just the sound of the buzz and the occasional sigh from Satin. By the time I reached her labia, her eyes were closed and she seemed to be concentrating her thoughts on prayer. My fingers eased her lips aside and gently clipped any errant hairs closer to her entrance. She was visibly excited. Her petals plumped. Honey dew formed.

The lower I got the wider she had to spread her thighs, arch her back, lay further back, further exposed…and further excited.

I moved back up to the little area I had avoided. The clippers vibrated near the hood of her clitoris. She tensed for a moment then relaxed. Perhaps she enjoyed the vibration of the clippers so close to her pleasure point.

"All done." I said.

Her eyes opened to see a well manicured slim strip of hair above her bald privates.

"That's kind of embarrassing." She referred to the increased wetness visible on her lower lips.

"Not at all…I've been there before. Remember?"

"Yes and you'll be there again. Right now." She undid my belt with a hungry grunt.

Have you ever let a partner shave you? Would you ever? Have you ever let a partner do a routine act of maintenance and it turned you on? Wash your hair? Manicure? Pedicure?

They call me The Fury and I have a steady hand and a gentle touch.

-The Fury

http://dirtydetails.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/dirtydetails
http://dirtydetails.tumblr.com/

21 comments:

Domina*Tricks said...

First Bitches! Yes!

Stef said...

Damn, I'm even late to the Late Edition! LOL!

Domina*Tricks said...

I let a man shave me once, but my legs only. No razors near the kitty kat!

Yolanda said...

He could wax and Nair me all day, but no shaving in that region. I don't even do that.

Brooke said...

I don't either...it itches when it grows back. Never again!

Stef said...

I was getting nervous reading this blog! I cringed as he got closer to her "pleasure spot." I guess that could be erotic, but not for me!

Now I'd let a man paint my toes, I always thought that was sexy in movies. I'd love for a man to wash my hair too!

Outside of that, any other grooming might seem a bit extra.

The Cable Guy said...

I've always wanted to shave a woman there, but never had the nerve to ask. But not because I think it's sexy, but because some women got a real BUSH situation going on! Not cool.

I don't like hairless, but I can't be lost in the jungle either. No one wants a mouthful of hair when doing down there.

I might wash a woman's hair, or her body if we're showering together, but I draw the line at painting nails. I'll leave that to the professionals :)

Courtney said...

Fury never disappoints! Whew!

The Fury said...

@Brooke - Late edition, huh...for a second I thought you weren't going to post it. See me over here, please---->gmail

@Courtney - Thanks!

@Domina*Tricks- do you wax and nair all day like @Yolanda?? Or are you au natural?

@Brooke & @Stef- She said it didn't itch when growing back possibly because it was an electric razor. I dunno. I think she started getting waxes after she lost my services.

@TheCable Guy - Yeah I'm not even considering going down on full bush. Not ever.

Brooke said...

I will never wax again. Having your pubes yanked from your skin is NOT fun. OUCH!

The Fury said...

@Brooke - It's not supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be functional. How should I take care of your pretty little flower? Nair? I'm not an electrolysis expert so I can't do that...

Brooke said...

Nair works :-)

....long as you don't leave it on too long...chemical burns aren't fun either!

The Fury said...

@Brooke - No I wouldn't leave it on too long. So did you just give me permission to tend to your landscaping? I'll work at it for long hours like an illegal immigrant.

Brooke said...

illegal immigrants? LOL!

The Fury said...

@Brooke - yes because they work harder. It's proven. Any other maintenance you care for me to do?

Brooke said...

I think I'm pretty groomed up now :)

The Fury said...

@Brooke - Let me be the judge of that...

Stephanie said...

@ Stef ,I feel you I was getting tense too. But as always The Fury has a way of putting us at ease with his delicious short erotic stories.Only The Fury can make shaving the kitty galore sound sexy.( TMI, I call my VA-jay-jay kitty galore but that's a blog for another day lol).My fiance is the only man I've let shave me. I always felt that is a private act that should be done only in the shower by me and me alone.The sad truth is he does a better job than I do, even though I'll never admit it.You have to really trust someone to let them shave you.
@ Brooke and Fury.If you guys are not self-publishing your stories you should be.I know I'll buy.

Brooke said...

Hmmm...I gotta look into self publishing, pronto!

The Fury said...

@Thanks Stephanie - Happy I could help adda tingle to your Kitty Galore.

Hey Brooke, Wanna publish something together??

Brooke said...

@Fury, I'd LOVE to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails