Thursday, August 25, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Meetings again all day today...zzzzzzz.
- If someone doesn't appreciate you, let them go. Life is too short...and there is always someone out there who WILL appreciate you.
- Dreary day...hurricane is coming! Anyone planning on getting flooded in this weekend with their boo? ;)
- My office is cold...and I don't even have the air on. I wonder if there's a way I can turn on the heat!
- My office chair sucks too.
- Had yogurt for breakfast and now my stomach is touching my back. Can't wait to get lunch today - what to eat?
- Please leave the Pinkett-Smiths alone.
- Steve Jobs steps down...
- Everyone got all weirded out feeling the tremor of the earthquake in VA up here in NY. Not that deep people.
- I need some new music.
- Weezy can't hold a candle to Jay...not even close. And I can't stand it when the ONLY thing fools can say about Jigga is that he's "old." He's only getting better with age...and anyone who thinks Weezy can come even remotely CLOSE to Jay lyrically is a clown. Yeah...I said it!
- The "Beats, Rhymes and Life" doc on A Tribe Called Quest is still showing down town for those who still haven't seen it. It's a must-see for any hip hop fan.
- I always wear the wrong clothes when it rains.
- In the mood to buy shoes...or boots. Take your pick.
- This week is draggin' ass.
- RIP Aaliyah...can't believe she's been gone so long.