Thursday, April 11, 2013
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- So...I finally have a mentee! Can't wait to meet her and her mom. I'm nervous and excited! I hope I can be a good influence, teacher, mentor...and friend.
- I'm tired.
- The weather the past couple of days has been gorgeous...but today, back to cool and drab. Booo.
- No Scandal tonight....guess I'll try to write something. Booo.
- I want the summer to be here already. If I can't take a real vacation, I at least want to wear flip flips in the warm sun for a while.
- My kittens are so cute...and so destructive! They jump on everything and scatter papers all over the place! They play when I want to sleep and sleep when I want to play. But I love them to death :-)
- My nephews make me smile from ear to ear :-)
- My sister is pretty awesome too! I don't know what I'd do without her :-)
- Any suggestions for article ideas for my writing? I ask every week and I get nothing! C'mon y'all!
- Syracuse gave it a good run and had a great basketball season - so proud of my alma mater! Go 'Cuse! Glad the Big East took it though :-)
- The movie 42 was pretty decent. Oblivion on Monday!
- I miss my boo :-( even though he gets on my last nerve :-)
- I wanna put on a sun dress/maxi dress. Soon come.