Thursday, April 4, 2013
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Annamaria reminded me that it was Thursday. It feels like a Wednesday to me, but maybe that's because I was out Monday. Glad to know I'm one day closer to the weekend!
- My nephew turned 9 years old this past Saturday - how is that even possible?! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! Next year he'll be in double digits and a pre-teen. Slow down!!!
- How does my sister have a child who is 9 and one who is 6 and I don't have any yet? That just seems odd. But not really...but it does.
- I need ideas for my Madamenoire.com articles - anyone have any suggestions?
- I hope that this year brings me many amazing opportunities to grow and prosper :-)
- I don't even see how I have time to blog today given how busy I always seem to be. I need a nice, long vacation. Anywhere. Just doing nothing.
- This woman at work announced her pregnancy to her department with balloons and cupcakes, but then when I said "Congratulations" to her, she looked at me funny and replied, "how did you know?"
Um...maybe because you made a big production out of it?
- I'm so thankful for all that I have...health, happiness, family, friends...love. Everything else is secondary.
- Time for some ginger tea! I feel another cold coming on.
- What's for lunch?
- Syracuse gonna WHOOP Michigan this weekend in their Final Four match up. My boo better be ready to hear my mouth. Go Cuse!