Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Thoughts Thursday

Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!

- Annamaria reminded me that it was Thursday. It feels like a Wednesday to me, but maybe that's because I was out Monday. Glad to know I'm one day closer to the weekend!

- My nephew turned 9 years old this past Saturday - how is that even possible?! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! Next year he'll be in double digits and a pre-teen. Slow down!!!

- How does my sister have a child who is 9 and one who is 6 and I don't have any yet? That just seems odd. But not really...but it does.

- I need ideas for my Madamenoire.com articles - anyone have any suggestions?

- I hope that this year brings me many amazing opportunities to grow and prosper :-)

- I don't even see how I have time to blog today given how busy I always seem to be. I need a nice, long vacation. Anywhere. Just doing nothing.

- This woman at work announced her pregnancy to her department with balloons and cupcakes, but then when I said "Congratulations" to her, she looked at me funny and replied, "how did you know?"

Um...maybe because you made a big production out of it?

- I'm so thankful for all that I have...health, happiness, family, friends...love. Everything else is secondary.

- Time for some ginger tea! I feel another cold coming on.

- What's for lunch?

- Syracuse gonna WHOOP Michigan this weekend in their Final Four match up. My boo better be ready to hear my mouth. Go Cuse!

Go!

-b

14 comments:

A-BUUUUZZZZZ said...

FIRST BITCHES

Stef said...

Dangit!!!

A to the bizzle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Humans as a whole have been annoying the hell out of me lately.

2. I had an awesome birthday weekend! Still celebrating though. LOL It was awesome..

3. I just need this day to end so I can get home to my hubby & my baby!

4. I need to go back to the olden days for real.

5. Brooke have a million babies

6. and slap that moron from your job. LOL

Serena W. said...

Happy RTT!

I'm getting better! YAY! Slow and steady wins the race. I truly hate the brain fog though...it has to go ASAP!

GO CUSE! Jordan has his SU basketball outfit all ready :)

I want a cupcake but will go with a healthy smoothie instead.

Brooke it will all come in your time (the kids, marriage, etc).

My nephew just turned 11 on Saturday too!

Tomorrow Jordan will be 20 months old! MY GOD! He will be 2 in 4 months! Where is the time going?

His new phrase, "idontknow" and he really doesn't lol!

Despite the struggle I had with my health over the past 6 months I am thankful and know the best is yet to come for me.

Job is tripping though over my health and they need to watch it!

Damn shame how people don't respect those who are truly going through it. It's all good because God is watching everything.

I'm going to get my poetry book typeset next month and start marketing it for its release! Stay tuned!

Heading out soon to an infrared sauna session. It truly detoxes the body. Whether you have an illness or not please invest and get one a month. I get 2 a week due to my condition.

Stay tuned for my ultimate comeback!

Smooches everyone.

And one more time...GO CUSE!

A-buzzz said...

7. Started my healthy eating & workout kick this week. Missed out on my morning smoothie today & I'm all screwed up

8. These kids need to stop. Thor is going to be 2 and Soso will be 4 GEESH.

9. I had a lady tell me yesterday that I HAD to have another baby. As in it's required of me. I looked at her & said show me where it says I HAVE to do anything & I'll get pregnant tomorrow. She looked at me very confused.

10. I need a nap

Brooke said...

I don't know about a million, but one might work :-)

A to the Bizzo said...

Can I just say that JayZ STAYS winning. LOL

I'm going to have to start scheduling appts with my huuby soon cause real estate is BOOMING

Stef said...

@Serena, what is your health condition? See what happens when there's no RTT? I feel left out of everything!

I want a baby, but I also want a nanny :-)

I'm rooting for Syracuse even though I have no idea who's playing :)

All these babies are getting older. I remember when both Serena and Anna said they were preggers. Time flies!

Brooke, you'd make an awesome mom. And wife. You can do it all in God's time.

I think I may get on this juicing kick. I need to get (and STAY) healthy.

I must say, L&HH NY was wack. Joe Budden is corny. I can't wait til Atlanta comes back!

I need a vacation too!

Yolanda said...

I need a vacation like nobody's business.

That's my only random thought for this day.

Have a great weekend, y'all.

GO CUSE!!!

Mr. Nice Guy said...

Hey everyone!

No time to chat but wanted to say hi!

Go Cuse!

A-buzzz said...

When are we doing Blog Happy hour?? LOL

Brooke said...

I know, we have to pick a day. I nice WARM day!

See how Anna changed it from a bbq to happy hour? She needs that drank! LOL!

A-buzzzzz said...

I feel some judgement Brooke! LOL

Brooke said...

It's all LOVE Anna :-) We could always do both :-) LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails