- I'm ready for it be warm EVERY day. I'm talking sandals, flowing dresses, all dat!
- Babysitting a bunch of kids this weekend - oh joy! :-) I'm being sarcastic, but actually looking forward to seeing my nephews and their little friends :-)
- I'm sure I'll need an extra weekend from my "weekend." Kids wear me out.
- Who in the hell left the gate open? Just felt like typing that...so funny to me!
- I'm still sad about Trayvon Martin...and now another boy has been shot in Wisconsin under a similar "law." When will it stop? When will these laws change? It's open season on our young, Black boys...sending prayers out to those who are mourning.
- RIP Dick Clark.
- It was great seeing you last Friday Serena - here's part of the blog fam!
- If you slap someone on tv, you deserve to get sued #basketballwives
- Is it weird that I use a highlighter when balancing my checkbook?
- My boo calls me "Pegsly"...because he thinks I'm a square peg. Is it cool to be nerdy these days? :-)
- Miss Princess is treating me to lunch today - yay! Can't wait!
- I have a chocolate bunny on my desk that I received for Easter...just taunting me.
- Whenever it's a bit warm outside, it's freezing in my office. These damn people!
- Scandal is my new favorite show - on tonight at 10P on ABC!
- Zac Efron has dreamy eyes....The Lucky One was a decent flick.
- Who's going to see Think Like a Man this weekend? I feel like they've been promoting that movie for over a year now.
- Patiently waiting for my raise to kick in...
- Grateful to have gotten a raise again this year! God is good :-)
- Who's copping the new SWV joint? Do you call them albums...or cd's....or what?
- Since everyone's talking about the Tupac hologram....
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)