Thursday, April 5, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I can't wait for it to be warm every day...all the time. I wanna wear sandals and flip flops.
- Scandal, the new Shonda Rhimes show on ABC, premiers tonight! Can't wait to see Kerry Washington do her thing!
- Saw this on a friend's Facebook status - "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Love that!
- Now the trick is doing it right :-)
- Yolanda has inspiring FB statuses too :-)
- Serena, your poem was WONDERFUL! Rock that on the mic soon!
- Someone on my FB feed posted a video of his child being born, with a complete shot of his wife's vajayjay. It's beautiful, the miracle of life and all...but I needed a disclaimer before I clicked on it. I didn't need to see all that. I can't "un-see" it now.
- I've been swamped with work this week - can't wait to chill on Saturday.
- Any holiday plans this weekend?
- Happy Birthday Jonathan! He's 9 years old today :-)
- The Mets can't seem to GIVE tickets away these days. Should I go since tickets are so cheap? Go Phillies!
- Are we going to discuss Mary J. Blige singing about chicken for Burger King? I think it's been discussed to death maybe...we can move on.
- I feel like I haven't heard new music in a long time. Any suggestions?
- I want popcorn.
- Going to see Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil in Philly next Tuesday - can't wait!
- I also saw Oprah at her live taping of Oprah's Life Class with Tony Robbins - I was inspired :-)
- She gave her shoes to someone in the audience. Those might be worth some money :-)
- What to eat for lunch?
- I like bananas, but not anything banana flavored. Unless it's banana bread. Weird.
- Since MJB is catching heat, let's remember why we love her so much...well...some of us anyway.