Thursday, February 9, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- This weather is nutty.
- Do you think marriage is dead? Do you care?
- Still trying to get used to my new hair. For those of you who haven't seen it yet....ta-da!
- I have an amazing group of supportive women friends. Thank you for helping me through this transition. It's gonna take a while, so your friendship means so much!
- Thinking of a cool gift for Valentine's Day? Know someone who loves coffee? or are you a coffee lover yourself? Purchase a Coffee Lovers Gift Basket from our very own Serena Wills! You can go online to her store at www.serenawills.com/store.html - she's doing great things - let's support!
- I need to step up my workout game if I'm gonna lose 10 lbs by my birthday. February 25th - mark it down people! LOL!
- Ask my why Mob Wives is on my tv...I didn't leave the channel on VH-1 last night. Hmmm...
- I'm hooked on Aloe Water - the grape one is delicious!
- I have fish for lunch!
- Still haven't made my appointment to get my taxes done. I think all of my documents are in now...so no more procrastinating - doing it today!
- Going to see Act of Valor tonight. Safe House was pretty good...I enjoyed it.
- Chocolate drizzled caramel corn is the business!