Thursday, February 23, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- This weather is glorious! I know El Nino, La Nina and Global Warming are messing everything up, but I'll take it for now. This is the day that the Lord has made and we should all be glad in it!
- I still managed to catch a cold though :-( I think it's working itself out.
- Birthday weekend - woo-hoo! My last year in my 30's - it's about to go down! This will be my best year yet!
- I think I want a Jeremy Lin t-shirt. Not a jersey, just a t-shirt ;-)
- Can someone give me a gift certificate to Carol's Daughter? Thank you :-)
- I'm selling Girl Scout cookies like hot cakes! Maybe they just sell themselves, but I'm taking credit :-)
- Trying to stay out of the Gap, but they keep emailing me 40% off coupons!
- I have a $100 gift certificate to Coach too...why for tryna test me!?
- I could go for some oxtails and rice and peas.
- I tried watching Braxton Family Values today, but couldn't do it...that one with the fake lips irks my nerves...not the Bomb.com.
- I need new bras. Is that TMI?
- For some reason I hate checking voicemails at work. I'd rather just call back a missed call than check the message. Not good.
- I've been so thirsty lately - going to find water!