Thursday, February 28, 2013
Back....by popular demand!
(okay...only Serena, Annamaria and Jose wanted this)
....it's RANDOM THOUGHTS THURSDAY!!!
I'm sorry it's been FOREVER since I last posted. A sista's been busy! Let's see...
I've been busy:
- turning 40 years old! Yay! Thank God for another year and for seeing me into another decade!
- with my new kittens - Sasha Fierce and Jigga Man. Yes, I'm a fan...sue me :-) But they belong together :-) Thanks again to my sister and nephews for the new loves of my life :-)
- trying to stay on my weight loss journey. I'm currently in 3rd place in The Biggest Loser at my job. I have 2 weeks to turn it on full gear so I can pull out a win like I did the first time!
- working at my day job trying to earn another promotion. It's time y'all!
- writing for Madamenoire.com. Hopefully you've been able to check out a few of my articles on the site. So you see...I HAVE been writing, just not for my own blog. But hey...they PAY ME!!
- house hunting...so much fun, but stressful sometimes too. But I'm getting close!
- loving my boo :-) Even when he gets on my damn nerves!
- visiting friends and making new ones. Always nice to welcome more phenomenal women into my circle of friends :-)
- celebrating birthdays with others - Shout out to Ms. Lylah!
- trying to figure out what to do with my hair. An ongoing battle.
- resisting the urge to shop for new clothes. And boots are on sale now! But I'm staying strong!
- watching Scandal! That show is the bomb.com.
- lurking on Facebook. Crazy how that's where I get all of my information.
- learning what a 27-Piece is. Yolanda brightens my day every day :-)
- missing you guys!
What have you been busy doing? Go!