Thursday, September 6, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- We're doing the Biggest Loser at work again - watch out now! I'm defending my title - let's get it!
- Hopefully my foot will heal up in time for me to go hard!
- Why am I watching Judge Mathis?
- I'm enjoying the Democratic National Convention. Some good speeches - Bubba was clownin' folks last night. Barack should bring it home tonight.
- I'm off tomorrow - going back to the U.S. Open, so I'm busy at work today...yet I'm watching Judge Mathis. What is wrong with me?
- I still have a lot of writing to do too...my head is about to start spinning.
- Football season is here, finally!
- "I have great new friends and my teachers are really nice to me!..." Part of the message left on my voicemail at work from my nephew Ibrahim. Kyce said he made a windmill in school on his first day. I love those little messages...made my heart swell up. I love them so much! It's the little things.
- The plaintiff on Judge Mathis looks like Drake.
- The spaghetti with Italian sausage I made for lunch was BANGIN'!
- Now they're talking about "freaky sex groups" on Judge Mathis. I need to turn this off.
- I'm ready to braid my herrr.
- Time to buy new sneakers!
- It's really September. I can't believe it. I think I say that EVERY September.
- Okay, let me really do some work...let's go!