Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Been busy like a mugg!!! How y'all been!?
- I could use a nice, relaxing vacation. Sand, sun, tropical drinks...yeah...all that.
- I have the biggest umbrella on the planet, and I STILL managed to get wet this morning. Da hell?
- Can't wait to eat my salmon for lunch today - I think I mighta put my foot in it last night!
- I'm always mad at myself after I watch Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta, but I can't stop! It's a perfect blend of drama, comedy and ratchetness.
- If Joseline gets a spinoff, they'll have to subtitle the entire show. That girl needs to get hooked on phonics. "Steebie."
- Still haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet. I think I'm still sad about what happened in Colorado, so I'm not rushing it. RIP to all those affected by the shooting in Aurora.
- RIP Sherman Hemsley :-( The Jeffersons was such a big part of my childhood. Great show, great character, great actor. He'll be missed.
- It's almost August, where did the summer go?
- I haven't had a mani/pedi in forever. I did my own toes a week or two ago though and they're still holding up strong!
- Queen Latifah has an all women sports show? Or was that something she just did for LaLa's show? I need to know these things, because I'd LOVE to be a part of an all women's sports show!
- Just had a craving for Oreo cookies. Or even an Oreo cookie shake! Not gonna do it! Ugggghhh!!!
- The Jackson Family got some drama, huh? Dem kids need to stay off Twitter.
- I miss my cat Cole :-(
- I think I'll go make some hot chocolate to get rid of this Oreo craving. And it's freezing in my office, so I need to warm up anyway.
- Have to shop for SoSo and Jordan's birthdays coming up! Eagles gear coming right up!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- My muscles are sore, and that's a good thing!
- My left foot is killing me though! Foot doctor at noon to see what's going on.
- Ruben Studdard was just on The Wendy Williams Show, and he sang his new single. Not feeling it, and I really wanted to like it too.
- I'm hungry. I think I worked up a good appetite spinning this morning!
- I missed the Emmy nominations because I had my Beyonce videos on. I need all the motivation I can get!
- I have a sporty little afro, but I must admit...I miss my longer hair :-( I'm getting bored, might be time for braids.
- It's been hot as the devil lately, so thank goodness it's cooled down a bit. I still love the heat though - and guess what...it's SUMMER TIME, it's SUPPOSED to hot!
- Peanut Butter and cinnamon raisin oatmeal is my new favorite snack!
- I'm wearing perfume today :-) That's big for me.
- Ever wish you could just make some people disappear? Not like...hurt them or anything...just make them go away.
- Do any of you "prepare" for sex - or do you just do it whenever, wherever, however?
- There is a 33 year old virgin on The View, she's waiting until she gets married. Have any of you ever wished you'd waited? Guys, would you marry a virgin, or would you prefer that someone be experienced first? Do you need to "sample the goods" before you marry her? Women...same question.
P.S. - the guy just proposed...guess he won't be waiting for too much longer! Awwwww, how sweet!
Speaking of sweet...look at baby Jordan!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Happy TMI Tuesday!
I know we usually do TMI Tuesday on the first Tuesday of every month, but Fury got caught napping, and Domina*Tricks offered to guest blog for me today. This should definitely be interesting...so let's go!
30, Horny...and Bisexual?...by Domina*Tricks
Ever since I hit my sexual peak around 30, I have been on a continuous hormonal roller coaster ride full of sexual peaks and valleys. The onset of my bisexuality began on one of those highs.
I didn't fret my 30th birthday like most women do. I was educated, well traveled and successful by my own standards. I was in the best shape of my life and my energy was positive - I was on a natural high.
I like sex, this has not changed...but my need for sex has changed. Some days are worse than others - not meaning that sexual arousal is ever a bad thing - but some days I want sex...others, an orgy, and there are those times I prefer sleep (probably from all of my extra curricular activities). Then I'll go on a spree where I want nothing but men...then six months later, I'll commit to a woman who I've fallen madly in love with.
Who is responsible for this malicious trick? Am I being punked? Men hit their peek in their late teens to early 20s, when most are free from the responsibility of adulthood. But here I am; 30-something, a kickass career, no children, and ALWAYS horny.
My bisexual lifestyle does help with this affliction, but not every woman is genetically disposed to be in my position or have the desire to live like I do. But being bisexual doesn't mean I' m a whore, or promiscuous. Bisexuality is only a small part of my life and doesn’t mean that I don't go out with friends, to movies, plays, or spend time with my very accepting family. I just happen to be horny while I'm living my life, and I wonder if it'll ever pass. I have to wonder how other women fair during this crazy time of life. Do these feelings bring about the need to seek gratification in other ways or from other people? Do you have sex more with your husbands? Do you cheat if he can't satisfy you? Do you buy more toys? What do you do?
Or is it just me? I can't be the only raging sexual animal in her 30's roaming around NYC. Please, someone, anyone, tell me...are you just as horny as I am??
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I've been trying to log onto EBlogger all morning, kept getting an error message - so apologies for posting a little late today...but better late than never....right Serena!? LOL!
- I'm off tomorrow! Woo-hoo!
- It's also my bestie's birthday tomorrow - Love You Denise!!!
- Penn State is in BIG TROUBLE.
- We know what Kobe thinks. We know what Jordan thinks. What do YOU think? I would answer, but people already think I'm a Kobe hater ;-)
- One of my co-workers who is recently engaged said that she and her fiance were arguing over the possibility of her hyphenating her last name. She would like to, but he is adamant that she drop her maiden name completely and take his last name. I thought this was such a silly argument...but I guess some men take that very seriously. What say you? I plan to hyphenate, but I'm curious what others have to say about this.
- Have any of you ever considered adoption? Even if you've had your own biological child?
- Going roller skating tonight! I'm not very good at it and I fell when we went last weekend :-( But I got back up again! Looking forward to having some fun while getting a good workout in.
- Baby Jordan is almost a year old...wow! Time is FLYING!
- Baby SoSo is having another birthday soon too! Has she outgrown her Eagles outfit yet? Might be time for a new one ;-)
- Speaking of my beloved Eagles, I hope Mike Vick gives them the business this year!
- I get pissed off every time I watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, but I can't help myself!
- Facebook has been both very informative and entertaining lately. I have some cool friends posting cool stuff daily. I actually get a lot of my information from Facebook. See what happens when you "unsubscribe" to certain folks? Nothing but positive and fun streams lately :-)
- Wish I could make it to the SU DC BBQ this year, but it ain't happening :-(
- Baby shower coming up for my cousin Angela and her Princess Alana - should be magical!
I'd like to post the throwback for this week, but I need to upgrade my flash player and I don't have the "rights" to do that at work. I also don't have time to call IT...so imagine a throwback by Snoop. I'm in a Snoop mood today :-)